Thursday, 15 March 2007

Mornings

A lot of us wake up in the morning. Put on the kettle, make a cup of tea and go to work. Not me. At the moment, mainly working late shifts, I get up in the morning and chill out. While everyone is slumming it through the rush hour, I sit down, switch on my computer and attempt to create a 'blog' worthy of attracting a humble number of readers each day. Then I shift through the news. You have the major news sites, but I also enjoy reading something that's a little different. Then of course, I attack a few other blogs. Not attacking in the sense of leaving nasty comments but just taking a look at them and seeing what they have written, as their daily homily. It is what they call, a civilised way to begin the day.

Yep, working lates, it's a lovely thing. And it will end next week, ugh.

No comments: