Wednesday, 16 May 2007

A stalled start

You go to bed filled with optimism about tomorrows activites. And then when you wake up the next day you are just hammered by the fact you had a very funky dream and someone decides to do home repairs at 8am (bad if you're doing late shifts).

So my optimistic start was ruined by dreams (but not nightmares) of warewolves, and so it has taken me half an hour to get down to composing this blog. On the way, I have seen so much useless information on the internet including the reopening of St Pancras in November. Wow.

Actually, I quite like St P, but that's another story.

Today I got to look into setting up a Ltd Co, send off Two Glasses to film festivals and start editing CWP3. That is the hardest of the three to do. To make beautiful comedy.

No comments: