Sunday, 2 September 2007

Adult Toons!

Ah, the shady world of adult cartoons. We all know of the brilliance of family orientated fare such as 'The Simpsons' and Futurama. But there are plenty of other offerings that wing their way from over the Atlantic.

Probably the most famous is 'South Park'. Bigger and more uncut and still going strong. But there were also some classics, from when I was mainly a zitty teenager. Anyone remembers Beavis and Butthead? I really liked that, back in the days when MTV had loads of cool animations. Wow, am I getting old?

And then there was the short lived funny, The Critic, which I loved, especially the intro music. It most definitely didn't stink.

But my favourite 'adult' toons, not including Animie. Mmm. Well, there is King of the Hill, which I love. And then finally, the obscure and almost lost Daria. A spinoff, but one which I really liked.

Enjoy, before they remove it for copyright reasons...

No comments: