Saturday, 13 October 2007

Public v Private

A public persona is always good to have. I should always be careful about what I write on this blog as maybe, just maybe, one day, someone will actually trawl through this and take a look at some of the stuff that I wrote. And then they would go, 'but you said...'

(Maybe a life of politics is out of the question).

But as I am not famous enough to actually care about that at this moment, I can get away with what I want to say. Who knows, maybe I will go back and delete this blog from all the places that I have written it.

Or maybe, I am already political in what I write on these blogs.

To an extent I am. I am more political in what I write but in an obtuse manner. I like to have the viewer make up their mind, in fact I like to have the viewer ask questions. Often, although I personally only want one side of the argument to win, I can see the point of view of the other side. Hence, I don't like to make my views well known, but to let people decide.

Sometimes I am not careful about what I write. Or is that another level of spin to throw off commentators?

One things about the net. One slip up and the whole world can see. Ooops!

No comments: