Saturday, 24 November 2007

An eventful week

It has been an uneventful week in terms of the blog. I dedicated a whole week to London Overground, but behind the scenes I have been acting with a rocket up my butt. I am now back into editing videos. Yesterday's post was evidence that Jay and Kay are well and truly alive in my mind. The reason they have been off the screen was so I could write a feature length for them both. What, a feature length Jay and Kay? Uh-huh, I managed to make ninety minutes of fun from the two of them and I absolutely loved it.

Writing is my passion and when I get a script finished, I am on top of the world.

Next is the London Film Makers' Convention. I do not know what to expect from it, but I know there will be a plethora of great films. Get down there and watch the best in new British Cinema.

I am also busy editing a series of vlogs involving Nick and myself. This has been a project for quite sometime that we have both wanted to do. As Nick, like me embraces both a number of styles into his music as well as being a pro with digital, it is a joy as a director to work with him. It is something I want to share with the rest of the world, so keep your eyes peeled.

No comments: