Friday, 21 December 2007

Atkins Road

As many readers are well aware, I make a huge amount of films. Just for youtube alone, I have almost fifty videos, while I have also made shorts that have appeared in film festivals and on tv. I have also got under my belt a feature film.

And I am still struggling to get paid. But that does not mean I have stoppped. Far from it, in fact I am busily writing away at scripts left, right and centre. And one of them is Atkins Road, a neo noir set on the streets of South London. With special thanks to Ari.

1 comment:

The Jewellery Box said...

A great blog! I loved the music. Very orignal and fun!

If any of the readers liked the lingerie that Sara wore in this documentary - it was designed by Olivia Duke for The Jewellery Box.

The Jewellery Box are currently taking orders for 2008 and will be releasing a new range of underwear designed by Olivia Duke for Spring 2008. Please e-mail Olivia at oaduke@gmail.com for enquiries and orders.

The Jewellery Box also sells jewellery via the internet - www.funkyjewellerylondon.com and every Sunday at The Backyard Market, The Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London, UK.