Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Huffing and Puffing

If you are wondering why I have been underground for the past few weeks, then it is to do with film mking. Yes, this is the season to make films and I have been mad at the camera, and even madder at the computer.

First, I have been updating the websites. You can see the slightly improved and fully updated Babarouge site and the completely revamped CWP site. I will come onto those in a minute.

Second, my first short of the year has been completed. 'The Railway Tracks' is a no dialogue movie in which I fully road-tested the camera and what I cn and cannot do with it. I made sure I stuck in every camera movement into the script as well as using the colour correction ot the fullest. It was great fun and now that is being distributed to film festivals. An analogy is that 'The Railway Tracks' is the Pioneer to my Voyager and you can see a trailer for the short here.

So Caution Wet Paint is my Voyager? Yep, that is the way Iook at it. Revolutionary, ambitious and will cause ripples far beyond what I can visualise. Or so that is the plan...

2 comments:

Asad said...

Flippin' 'eck! Is that HD or is that HD?!

It looks absolutely fantastic...can't wait to see it!! This is the next level in filmmaking...

Caution Wet Paint said...

it's 'ooo-toob's' version of HD...