Friday, 20 February 2009

'Online'

Okay, this is really a response to Dom who was 'rambling' about the people he has met online.

I would definitely count Dom as one of my good friends who I happened to meet online. It is funnny, becuase after all, we were brought up on The Net. However, I have met people online who are just like me, ordinary guys expressing themselves in their own unique way, interacting with each other and of course, maintaining friendships.

Anyway, sorry about the lack of bloggng this week on El Director. It has been one of those 'busy times'. Normal service 'should' be resumed next week.
Of course, if you are looking for something to read, then walk right this way...

1 comment:

Dom said...

I feel famous. I am going to do everything in my power to promote CWP now I have new powers, BUT of course I ain't gonna sell out xD

Thanks fir the mention you are really a true friend. Luv ya man.