Wednesday, 11 February 2009

What do I blog about?

A good question. Do I plan it weeks or even months in advance? Do I have a cunning plan where everything lines up to make the perfect post? Do I have a discussion with friends about the possibilities of what I may write about? Do I randomly splurge according to what I see in the news. Do I talk about what I did last night or do I talk about what I am going to do this morning?

Well, it is a blog, it is random. There are no set rules to it, and that's the way I've figured it out so far...

2 comments:

El Maestro said...

Hmmm... you cleary have an inspiration problem, (or should that be a perspiration problem?) Anyway, I put my mind to it and came up with this handy "Random" blog title generator. It creates a different blog title each time you reload the page...

http://www.nickpeck-scores.com/blog_generator.php

Have fun, and get blogging!

el director! said...

bloody genius. in fact, it might get a link in the sidebar...