Saturday, 14 March 2009

Body Clock, Body Talk?

From tomorrow I will have three weeks off work from everything. This is my first time off in around ten months and to say that I am looking forward to it is an understatement. I need the break. And I also need to wrench my body clock back to normality. Being a night worker means going against the grain and missing out on the best parts of the day - daylight - in order to stay in sync. With my light sleeping mode that has always been my blessing/curse, it means that actually getting sleep has always been tricky for me. (the falling asleep bit is easy, just that I wake up a lot)

Why I took the time off, to film. Now, normally when I wake up and faff about, most of the day has gone. You need good amounts of light to film, to enrich the colours in the picture as well as giving myself enough tie in which to accomplish the shots. Being stop motion animation also means that I need a lot of time in order to carry out my work. More daylight, more time! Or so the theory goes.

So from next week, for a brief time, I will be joining the real world! Hello world, it has been a while!

No comments: