Wednesday, 18 March 2009

I do like to be beside the seaside...

Just before I go into today's blogging fun, do you remember a few months back, I talked about sex with robots. Well, ugh, just take a look at this article and you'll see that we are going to get there...

---

Right, yesterday I was by the seaside and what better way to spend time by the seaside then to go to the beach. I was with Dom (you can check his blog in the sidebar, or click on his youtube channel here).

Anyways, we went to the seaside, chatted and chilled and generally had a nice relaxing day. Shocking!



Click to watch - Enjoy!

It was actually really good to get out of the smoke and it was a lot of fun to see Dom, being about six months since I last caught up with him I also got to meet his great family! Dom, you have some very cool children!

No comments: