Sunday, 26 April 2009

Very thin on the ground, these blog posts are...

This blog has been shockingly thin on the ground this week, even more so as I have not posted anything for the last two days. So, what has taken up my time this week? Well, let me get straight into sharing with you all, exactly what I have been doing. Firstly, editing Jay and Kay Save the World like a madman. That has been my life for the past month, but this week, it has been shockingly intense. Next, working, far too many nights, but something needs to be done about my dire finances. I also went out for dinner, as a friend has decided to make it in Dubai. Obviously, he must have taken note of my blog post on the city. I was also hosting an event in East London, which was a hell of a lot of fun as well as a cultural eye opener. Oh, and I had to go to the launderette as our washing machine is buggered.

Next week promises to be just as busy ;)

3 comments:

magiceye said...

it sure is good to be busy when the world is reeling in recession!
best wishes!

Asad said...

Dubai?! Now?! This man must be Mr. Capital...is he making money by recycling cars abandoned at airports? ;)

el director! said...

agreed magiceye better to be busy then unemployed here in debt saddled britain! and yes asad, anywhere, even dubai, is better than over here at the moment!