Sunday, 3 May 2009

Ups and Downs

What the hell happened to this week? One minute it was April, the next it was may and already a third of the year had vanished up in smoke! As always, things seem to be running away, time seems to be slipping, one heartbeat at a time and there is nothing I can do about it.

Sometimes I feel happy, at other times I feel sad. This is one of those days. A conflict of emotions. At times frustrated with myself, but at other times, joyous and proud. I am not quite sure how to make things go forward and at the same time thing are moving apace.

I must admit, part of me is looking forward to this holiday, but other things are praying on my mind. Some filled with happiness others not so good. Oh well, there is nothing to do but face the future!

1 comment:

magiceye said...

if time has flown by it is a good sign... it means it has been good. if times were bad they move excruciatingly slowly!

and yes future is inevitable.. thankfully?!

the word verification is 'luser' lol!