Thursday, 13 August 2009

How to spend a free day

With a free day to hand, what do I get upto? I watch a film of course! And thankfully I got to catch one of the best films of the year, Ken Loach's Looking for Eric. A classic film and well worth the afternoon out. You can still see it at the Prince Charles Cinema if you're in London, and it is one of those films I really have to recommend. Many people do not like Loach's films (I personally love them), but this one will definitely put a smile on your face despite dealing with some very real issues. Just watch it, and if you don't believe me then see the trailer - for once, a trailer that accurately reflects a movie. One of the best film I have seen this decade!

Trailer for 'Looking for Eric - click to watch!

2 comments:

Asad said...

This has got mixed reviews, but can any film starring M. Cantona really be that bad?

el director! said...

'i am not a man...i am cantona!' - that line sums up the film!