Saturday, 27 March 2010

The Internet Break...

Ah yes, those famed moments when I drop ou tof view for sometime. Well, I feel that I need such a break and so from Tuesday 30th March for a couple of weeks, I am taking a web break. Just business e-mails, but no news, views or any other bull that goes on in the world.

Why, well one of two things. Firstly, I am bringing CWP to an end, and so I no longer 'need' to be online as much. Although I have greatly reduced my online precence since Autumn last year, the official end of the Paint means that I will be more dedicated to the traditional streams of film makking.

Secondly, time. I plan to be very busy in the next couple of weeks and so I really want to cut back on web useage.

Thirdly, and most important, I need a break. Sometimes you get electronic overlaod, and I feel it. I want to take some time out away from the web.

Important e-mails will get through, as will the real world.

Oh, and I am up to something. That is the 'fourth' reason why for th next two weeks I will reduce my prescence. Call it a social experiment, but I am upto something 'funky'...

2 comments:

magiceye said...

best wishes in your endeavours!
enjoy!

Asad said...

As they say in Scooby Doo: zoinks!