Thursday, 11 March 2010

Reserve Battery...

My laptop says 6%.

That leaves only a few minutes to come up with a brilliant blog post.

It could be funny, whimsical or more sombre.

I could take a look at my past, mull over my present or despair at my future.

But I must hurry as my battery is now down to 5%.

Maybe if I shut off the other browser (what, you work off only one web browser - please, not IE)

Or if I put down my contrast and darken my screen, that should save some battery power.

4%.

You see, I am off to bed soon. Just arrived from work (check the publish time for this post - ridiculous) and so I really do not want to plug in the laptop and leave it on all morning.

3%.

So where was I? Oh yes, I munched on a packet of funny shaped crisps. My stomach is now somersaulting with acid. Nice. Oh, and I am still cold from the wind off the cycle. Spring my ass...

So as I think of what tags to now put into the 'tag box', I guess all I can say is...

2%.

Damn, must go. Toodles!

3 comments:

Asad said...

You never said what happened at 1%...

el director! said...

i shut off the laptop of course ;)

magiceye said...

time and battery power waits for no man!