Friday, 19 November 2010

The Bicycle Diaries - Autumn to Winter...

It has been a grotty past couple of weeks in the UK, with storms coming in off the Atlantic causing floods in some parts of the UK. However that has not deterred me from cycling away through London, as a man must whenever he is going to work or running around doing errands or seeing friends, all of which I have done on the bicycle since my return from Sri Lanka a couple of weeks ago.



But it was a beautiful day today, and so on my errands, running around London, utilising everything from Biltong Purchases, to Motorbike maintenance and of course that all important visit to the bank, I have been on my lovely little bicycle. It may not be fast or flash, but I do enjoy riding the two wheeled pile of rust. Unfortunately, with my brakes now almost worn down to nothing, I need to do some repairs in the next few weeks...

1 comment: