Sunday, 9 January 2011

Early Riser or Early Rider?

All right, so maybe my prediction of spring was a little bit too optimistic. After all, this is London, and the fact is that it is freezing outside. But at this time, the sun is beginning to peek over the horizon. Yep, the days are getting loner, and I especially notice it, as I have not seen the sun in about a week - no kidding, the weather has been that depressing.

But, I am up early to do some computer work. Yeah, that whole Irfan thing, and more. I need to cut a trailer, but first, I want to have a nice Quicktime file, so that, well, it's technical.

But I will head back to bed, a couple of hours rest, before more work. Oh yes, that Sunday being the day of rest - I laugh at the thought of having a Sabbath. But I really do need one...

2 comments:

magiceye said...

rest and rejuvenate!

Asad said...

The Catholic Work Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism does have a certain ring to it...