Friday, 25 March 2011

The Motorcycle Diaries (10) - Enjoying the Spring...

And why not. Over the past week, the weather has been great. While nippy in the mornings, whop cares? At least my backside has warmed up in the summer sun. This week, I have spent a lot of time just outside London. I had a lot of things to do. And I have been riding about on my wee beastie, all around the hills to the south of London. It is actually a really nice place to take the bike, and so here is the view from Newlands Corner a beautiful place in between the commuter towns of Dorking and Guilford, about 15-20 miles from the outskirts of the city:



To be honest, I am usually an urban rider and rarely head out of London, so it is nice to be able to see the countryside - but only occasionally. If I am going to live in any heaphole, London is about as good as it gets for me...

1 comment:

magiceye said...

lovely landscape!!