Wednesday, 25 May 2011

One year of my thirties over

Wow, I have made it to 31. When I was was young, this felt like an old age to be and now I am here, I feel..old?

Last year, I wrote one hell of a long blog post sealing the end of my twenties. And it was one hell of a short post that welcomed my thirties.

How was the last year. Well, it was...interesting. I have done a lot. A lot more than I expected to do. I have achieved a little. There is definitely an upward trend in where I am heading to, but where that trajectory that will play out, I am not yet sure of.

How will the next year play out. Well, indications are that film wise, it will still be a struggle, but hopefully one that will be more fruitful. I really hope that the inter spaced with success will become more prominently successful and will build to me building a successful film making life. In other matters, moneywise and personally, life is getting better, but I wish both were easier in terms of logistics. Nonetheless, by the time i reach 32, life could be even more...interesting...

1 comment:

Susan said...

Happy belated birthday! I just got home from SE Asia; had a fabulous time. Hope you had a nice birthday!