Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Time to be a teenager?

Awkward. Zitty. Growing pains. Lack of confidence. Powerless. Crap.

Who would want to relive those years?

Which is why I never get things like reunions. Happy television programmes looking at fresh faced teenagers. Or music videos of dancy teeny bops. I am just glad I left that lousy world of school and other shite behind.

Not to say I use my adult time any better. What with all my mobile apps, facebook and celebrity trends, you know, like, how can a normal metrosexual guy get a day's work done?

3 comments:

Asad said...

Charles Michel Duke is never seen without his iPhone, copy of Grazia and skinny chai latte...you heard it here first...

Asad said...

Charles Michel Duke is never seen without his iPhone, copy of Grazia and skinny chai latte...you heard it here first...

magiceye said...

:) master communicator!