Wednesday, 6 July 2011

It's a sunny day!

And I have a day off. So what does that mean?

It means I will be editing. Naaah!

But also, I am off to the movies today. It has been donkeys since I have last seen a film, and I need to treat myself to something completely mindless. And fun! And funky. And my choice in films usually means all of the above. So my biggest dilemma is do I use public transport to get there or do I use my motorbike? Mmm...the quest for fun continues!

Now, there would have been a pretty (and random) pic from some of my wanders last week in Waltham Abbey. I will be there again this week and if I get some time, I will actually blog about this place. But the reason it is not here is simple. I have misplaced my camera. I am now on a hunt for it...

1 comment:

magiceye said...

use your bike! not always you have sunny days to ride!