Sunday, 3 July 2011

Where have I been?

I completely apologise for my absence. I have been fine, but busy, very busy over the past week. Some of it has been good, and some has been bad. That is the way the cookie crimbles in thw world of El Director.

First let me get on with the great news. As many people who read this blog may note, the distribution of Irfan has been continuing with a fury not seen since the wrestling foundations changed their names. Irfan is in its first film festival, which is great news! We will be screened at the 7th Quest Europe film festival in Zielona Gora as part of the special screenings for jury members. Oh yes, I am gong to be a jury member at Quest Europe. Kind of freaky, it scares the hell out of me, but for some reason I am considered an expert in all things cinematic! But I just want to make musical comedies about flying milk bottles!

You can check out the hi-jinx that is Quest Europe - here!

Secondly, I have been involved in some corporate film work. Whether this will be a one off contract of the start of something bigger, I do not know. But it has been a really big project, and so that has taken over my life alongide the 'real world' in the past few weeks.

Thirdly, I have been looking into next year's film projects and finishing the editing for Amigos Amigos. That is taking so long, but I will release a teaser trailer very soon to update on that particular project!

Normal blogging should resume next week! SHOULD!

Kisses!