Friday, 25 November 2011

Poland does not impress me...



This is my first J-Walking fine. Despite walking through the heavy handed police states of Singapore and the USA with impunity, it was some Little Stalin in Poznan that gave me my first mandate (her words, not mine) for crossing the road while the man was red.

Hell, I have even been to China and got in trouble with the Pakistan Secret Service. But I have never got a fine or a citation from the authorities until last week. Even the ones in the UK.

Yes, that is a whole 50Zl (around £10 in real money), and that tenner did not come easy to me.

Fed up, utterly peeved off, but that is my final flight for the year folks. Six trips, all of them short haul to Europe.

So what?

Well, I think a review of these flights is in order.

But you have been warned. Do not J-Walk in Poznan, especially if visiting there for Euro 2012.

I don't think you understand ow disturbed I am by Little Stalin and her fine. Bastards, all coppers are just little bastards. No matter where in the world they are.

1 comment:

magiceye said...

:) cops happen! unfortunately!